Contact Center Engineer II
4650 Lakehurst Court Dublin, OH 43016
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Contact Center Engineer II to join our team and work at our client site in Dublin, OH.
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
TOP SKILL SETS:
*Strong analysis documentation,
*Intermediate level knowledge of information security principles and standards such as FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA, ISACA or similar
*Contract to hire position. The contract position will be solely in Dublin, OH to get the candidate up-to-speed. When and if hired - FTE position will be housed in Denver, CO.
*Shift: Mon - Fri., 8 - 5 p.m.
*Must be US Citizen, May require Federal Security background checks,
• Primary focus: Analyze OS and web application scan results, determine the validity of the result, identify & verify the remediation, weekly write up of analysis and support the ongoing process
• Secondary focus: Participate with peer engineers in performing regression testing. This will span manual user web and voice testing, reporting validation, execution of scripts, and using automated test systems
• Candidate will provide design, development, certification, deployment, support functions, performance analysis and problem-solving efforts for various hosted contact center platforms and other engineering initiatives.
• Responsibilities will also include defining and test plan requirements, supporting the execution of platform certifications and related proof of concepts as well as lifecycle management.
• Candidate will develop technical documentation
• Role requires significant interaction and collaboration with other engineering groups, Security, Planning, Operations, IT organizations, vendor development and support groups, as needed.
• Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills
• Deep Windows and Linux server administrative skills (Windows 2008-2012; CentOS 6 & 7; Redhat 7)
• Solid understanding of web application technologies (IIS, Apache)
• Experience with powershell and unix scripting; additional utilities a plus
• Preferred Experience: Amazon Web Services; patching technologies; VOIP; scanning technologies; Ansible
• Certifications a plus
• Bachelor' s degree in Engineering or a related field, or minimum 3 years technical experience in the IT industry
• Excellent communications skills required.
• Excellent documentation/technical writing skills required.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Server Virtualization experience
• Knowledge of telecommunications, specifically with VoIP protocols such as SIP
• Knowledge of DevOps and recent technologies
• Willingness to seek future certifications
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities