Client Support Administrator AS000419
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Systems Administrator to join our clients team supporting a mission critical program on Schriever AFB.
- The systems administrator administers the operations of computer systems related to operating systems, servers, and end-user workstation.
- Although the administrator is not responsible for writing new application software, the administrator demonstrates understanding of how software behaves in order to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot systems.
- The administrator researches new technologies and leverages optimization techniques to ensure that systems operate efficiently.
- System Administrators must understand the dependencies of other technical services running in the enterprise environment (i.e., system to service dependencies).
- Representative technical certifications at this level may include Microsoft certifications and ITILv3.
- Requirements: A High School diploma (or GED), and 4 years general experience and/or Associates degree, and 2 years general experience; must include 2 years of related experience in business systems, operating systems, and servers and/or experience in light programming,
- Project management of small initiatives, and troubleshooting AND one relevant industry certification at the associate or professional level.
- Candidate must have a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Candidates must have completed and be enrolled in Continuing Education (CE) with a Security+ certification or other IAT level II 8570 compliant certification or above.
- This position may occasionally be required to work extended and/or nonprime hours. Travel may also be required.
- Experience using Remedy software (Action Request System). Audio Visual, and VOIP Telephone equipment experience beneficial.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities