Client Facing Software Engineer
1755 Telstar Drive Suite 300 COS, CO 80920
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Type: Full Time
You should probably read further if...
You are an intellectually curious person -- like MacGyver -- who would like to tackle a wide breadth and mix of technical problems, rather than being pigeonholed into a single area and you are tired of being the smartest person in the room.
Our Client is building a team of world-class software engineers to commercialize big data technology developed within a hedge fund. They are looking to add to their small very talented and agile team
This position will:
- Help clients use our technology to implement their trading strategies and quantitative analytics.
- Support clients using our technology.
- Debug and troubleshoot client applications and installations.
- Performance tune client applications and installations.
- Teach clients how to use our technology.
- Support new client demonstrations and other sales activities.
- Suggest new features.
- Help produce technical documentation and sales materials.
- Self driven, self organized, proactive, highly motivated, and intelligent.
- Exceptional programming skills.
- Obsession with building quality software.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in large-scale systems.
- Experience in distributed systems programming, multithreaded programming, and debugging.
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming.
- Extensive background in algorithms, data structures, optimization, testing, and performance tuning.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed sense of urgency.
- Financial experience is not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
We want happy and fulfilled employees.
- Our compensation is designed to attract the best.
- We offer a generous vacation policy.
- We encourage you to work when you are most productive.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities