Billing Analyst I
1025 Eldorado Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Billing Analyst I to join our team and work at our client site in Broomfield, CO.
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
Provide billing support to management in the form of answering customer billing questions, reviewing billing variances, manual entry into the billing system, assist with various billing projects. 2-4 years experience
- Acts as the principal billing consultant for pooled customer base. Analyzes and resolves all
- billing related issues for pooled customers. Works cross functionally with sales and service delivery teams to correct systems, invoices, and improve the customer experience.
- Collaborates with the customer, sales, and other internal departments to resolve routine billing related issues, such as any billing inquiry & dispute issues within the customer' s established service level agreements.
- Researches and resolves customer disputes relating to issues such as incorrect rates, tax/surcharge and disconnect, issues.
- Consults with managers or senior staff members on non-routine issues.
- Engages other teams as necessary in order to bring disputes to resolution by submitting rate information or order requests for billing correction within established parameters.
- Provides status updates to billing management for aging tickets and other reports as requested.
Basic Qualifications Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
High School Diploma/GED or 1 year of relevant job experience with similar essential duties
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience: 2 yrs
- Education Level: High School/GED. Associate degree preferred.
- Field Of Study: General
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Good customer service skills
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Associate degree preferred. Field Of Study: Finance/Accounting/Telecom.
1-2 years experience in a telecommunications billing environment. Must be knowledgeable with MS Office Suite, primarily Microsoft
Excel. Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize issues in an timely, efficient manner and manage a cyclical workload. Ability to understand and utilize multiple systems for billing and dispute management. Must be proactive, detailed orientated, and work in a fast paced environment. Good customer
service focus and experience.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities