Big Data Architect
Menlo Park, CA 00000
Sr. Architects work directly with our customers and partners in developing state-of-the-art Real-time Digital Operations business solutions; you provide expertise in all stages of the full life-cycle development process using the company’ s best practices.
You will be a critical member of a growing team working on one of the industry' s fastest growing trends - Real-time Analytics and IoT. We need creative, smart, easy to work with Consultants to help implement real-time analytics applications and new Digital Operations solutions based on an Analytics Platform.
During customers’ engagements the Sr. Architect will provide expertise in all stages of the full life-cycle development process for big-data analytic applications. This includes assisting in designing and implementing analytic solutions that interface with customers business, as well as providing guidance in developing systems for performance, scale and fault tolerant operation.
For this position we are looking for a senior software professional with excellent customer interaction expertise, effective presentation skills, and hands-experience in most of the following:
- Solution architecture and deployment experience with Big Data technologies like Spark, Spark Streaming, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, etc.
- Project leadership skills
- Implementation of medium to large-scale distributed applications based on server-side software platforms like J2EE application servers, EAI, BPM CEP technologies.
- Integration technologies like Web Services, REST, JMS, etc.
- XML and related technologies like XSD and XQuery.
- Familiarity with relational databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server and Operating Systems like UNIX, LINUX and Windows Server
- HTML5, DHTML, and CSS is desirable and will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with SaaS, Cloud, PaaS is desirable and will be considered as a plus.
Location: Menlo Park, CA preferred, Denver CO considered
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities