Back Office/Accounting Assistant
3858 Walnut Street, Suite 154 Denver, CO 80205
Back Office/ Accounting Assistant
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Back Office/Accounting Assistant to join our team at our client’ s site in Denver, CO.
We are an international service provider whose constant is the excitement for Java, open Source and agility. We are convinced that there is always a better way to build user-friendly and robust software.
As a young, dynamic and steadily growing company, with approximately 300 employees worldwide, we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and to venture into new things, technology or different approaches.
We are looking for a back office assistant with extensive experience in accounting to support the further successful growth of our US business.
If innovation and building something motivates you and you are ready to demonstrate your abilities within a company with perspective and ambitious goals, we should really get in touch!
- Responsible for all accounting activities (without financial statements) of our US corporations and payrolling with our external partner.
- Payment tracking, liquidity planning, order management and reporting tools.
- Autonomous back office management.
- Team assistance in administration, coordination and other organizational matters.
- Travel management and event planning.
- Implement all HR Administration tasks (entry/departures, employment contracts, expenses, etc)
- Be part of an international and rapidly growing company with Swiss roots.
- An open-door cultureand flat hierarchies with diret feedback.
- The competence to act very independendtly in the various areas of responsibility and to assume responsibility.
- Dynamic environment with enough space to develop your professional career.
- 15 day vacation and flextime.
- Choose your own device policy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a back office/accounting generalist role, preferably from small but international companies.
- Solid experience in accounting, capable of taking over the responsibility for all accounting activities in the US (knowledge of accounting software Quickbooks is a big plus).
- Autonomous management of tasks, decision making and taking on responsibilities as needed.
- Proficient in English is a must – Proficiency in German is a definite plus.
- A proactive and an assertive attitude.
- Open minded and communicative, strong service orientation.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities