25151 Clawiter Road Hayward, CA 94545
The Application Architect is responsible for leading and overseeing application implementations that aligns with Digital platform strategy and architectural goals in our Commercial Lending business line.
This Applications Architect needs strong experience implementing Salesforce-based solutions, service-driven design, cloud native application development, and software integrations. Past experience in lending, particularly commercial lending, is preferred and working knowledge of the nCino lending application is a big plus.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create detailed solution architectures in alignment with current and future product and technology roadmaps; Design, develop, debug and test new software or significant enhancements to existing software applications, in accordance with solution architecture.
- Identify, architect and lead the implementation of required system integrations.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to the software product delivery teams.
- Mentor staff to build knowledge and consistency of design & implementation patterns. Ensure architectural principles such as high performance scalability, reuse, and simplicity are implemented.
- Collaborate with product management, operations, sales, customers, and external partners to understand target market segments and business use cases.
- Assist in the creation of technology and product platform roadmaps based on corporate strategy, industry direction, emerging technology, and research.
- Hands on engagement to help solve critical customer production issues as required.
- Performance tune applications deployed across various operating systems, languages, third party infrastructure software components, and computing platforms.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (MS/MBA a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in architecture, design and implementation of complex software systems
- 10+ years in leading medium & large scale software projects
- 5+ years working with Salesforce-based applications. nCino experience is a huge plus.
- 3+ years strong experience in implementing large scale vendor packaged applications implementation and integration/data architecture experience
- Ability to implement contemporary business solutions leveraging SOA, Microservices, BPM, Mobile, Cloud and Data architecture
- Track record of conceiving of and developing new architectural extensions to existing products which yielded new revenue opportunities and/or decreased operating expenses
- Experience architecting software solutions with the following characteristics strongly preferred: software-as-a-service, multi-tenancy, high volume analytics (batch and/or real-time), decision support, business intelligence reporting
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities