Apache Tomcat/Linux Administrator
Blackstone Technology Group is seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to support upgrades and ongoing maintenance of their customer facing applications. These applications include blueIQ-online banking and ArvestGO native iOS and Android mobile banking apps. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success Deploying and supporting multi-tiered online applications running on Redhat Linux.
- Deploying and supporting multi-tiered online applications running on Redhat Linux (experience with banking/financial applications is preferred)
- Advanced Apache and Tomcat configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of multi-tiered traffic flow, server load balancing, and firewalls
- Shell scripting with bash
- Creating, installing and updating HTTPS certificates and private keys
- DevOps orchestration tools like Puppet, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Deploying and supporting ELK stack and RabbitMQ
- Writing queries for Microsoft SQL Server databases
- LAMP stack experience
- Software versioning and deployment systems such as PTC Integrity
- Deploying and supporting multi-tiered online applications running on Microsoft Windows
- Middeware services utilizing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation WCF) and/or IBM IIB
- Deploying and supporting mobile applications for Android and iOS
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities