Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer
McLean, VA 22101 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer to join our Client's team.
We are currently looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to join our team of experts supporting our end client.
- Located in Northern Virginia area and willingness to commute to Adobe office or customer sites daily
- Clearance: TS/SCI level with a CI polygraph
- 3 years of experience in Java development in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, testing, troubleshooting and bug-fixing
- Comfortable working and interfacing directly with customers to gather feedback and ensure the successful delivery of services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in AEM products including AEM Sites, AEM Assets, or AEM Forms
- Received training for an AEM Developer or Architect by Adobe
- Knowledge in the Web Content Management (WCM) products including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and technology such as Sling or OSGi frameworks, JCR and REST
- Information System Security experience familiar with government ATO process
- Experience in Amazon Web Services including EC2 & S3
- Experience in development environment utilizing Apache, LDAP, SSL, SAML, SSO, XML and/or databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Deployment and debugging experience for Java Application Servers (JBoss, WebSphere or WebLogic) and Web Server (Apache or IIS)
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI CI Poly
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.