Houston, TX 77036
- Ensure that all revenue is billed and accounted for and minimize the need to accrue revenue;
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers and agent and resolve any disputes in a timely manner;
- AR customer portal uploads in various portals such as Ariba, My Supplier, and ADP Open Invoice.
- Understand agent commissions and how they interrelate with billing; and
- Monitor customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with customer requirements. This includes
understanding customer portals;
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from customer sales, customer
service departments, collections and customers.
- Participate in department projects and take an active role in assisting and driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Monthly billing/receivables close process to ensure timely completion of process according to department deadlines.
- Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Analyze and verify invoice preparation documents, purchase orders, packing slips, BOL, and Tally Sheets.
- Ability to produce, ensure, accuracy in invoicing and credits.
- Timely resolution and follow up on billing discrepancies, portal uploads, and questions.
- Effective communication with management over any AR problems you encounter.
- Track approved and unapproved invoicing to produce critical month end metrics.
- Handle all special billing situations, ability to research, reconcile, and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets.
- Perform quality reviews of invoicing documents and processes.
- Familiarity with accounting software program and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem-solving skills, and critical-thinking.
- Unbilled revenue reconciliation experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Sales Tax Research in completing tax adjustment credits.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities