Bend, OR 97708
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Technical Solutions Specialist - AWS Developer to join our team at our client’ s site in Bend, Oregon.
Technical Solutions Specialist - AWS Developer
The Technical Solutions Specialist -AWS Developer role provides leadership and guidance relating to the company’ s technical services. They are responsible for building solutions, the use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’ s business needs. Technical Solution leaders will also facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing solution transformation.
Our solution landscape has a number of technical subject areas that require expertise and focus. Therefore, Technical Solution Specialists will vary greatly by specific solution knowledge and/or area of technical interest (subject matter expert - SME). This role is designed to support develop against most technologies and domains represented within the organization, including AWS, Salesforce, Google, Boomi, serverless, Java, and others as needed.
Solution Architecture and Development
- Establishing and improving the solution architecture (application, data, etc.) in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture framework and methodologies
- Defining standards, policies and procedures where appropriate for the solution architecture
- Evaluate options for addressing business needs through technology improvements and managing overall solution technical lifecycle
- Ensuring documentation of enterprise artifacts and assisting Enterprise Architecture in artifact management, as needed
- Defining, designing and developing solutions; ranging from custom application development, multiple solution orchestrations and advance solution support
- Responding to requests from the business, leveraging appropriate solutions and tools
- Identifying approaches to meet business requirements/needs, confirming appropriate controls and driving approach and architecture decision making
- Provide and/or coordinate level 2/level 3 support as required through incident resolution based on incidents reported and escalated
- Support activities include root cause investigation, diagnosis, incident/problem resolution or issue recovery, identification of acceptable workaround, and following proper incident/problem closure procedures for knowledge and reporting/metric purposes
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise solutions; examples include customized program development, enterprise data Integration, business intelligence & governance process efforts
- Exhibiting a moderate breadth/depth of experience and knowledge in all areas involved in solution development and implementation
- Focus area based on specific solution area; such as coding & development, database & business intelligence, etc.
- Experience with AWS development practices, Salesforce, Google, Boomi, serverless, Java or similar
- Basic knowledge of productivity applications such as Google Applications and/or MS
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities