9151 East Panorama Circle Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a API Developer to join our team and work at our client site in Englewood.
Our client is an American Fortune 500 company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. The company specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
• Experience on implementing 4 to 5 projects using Oracle fusion middleware Rest APIs
• Maintain strong hands-on skills with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12c Platform and stay current on API products
• Strategies and good practices by maintaining relationships with the product teams, interacting regularly with the overall community and proactively pursuing training opportunities as needed
• Work on an enterprise-wide business API channel focused on packaging products and services as small, discrete pieces of functionality that can be delivered to websites, mobile devices or customers internal tools
• Assist with solution planning for new clients and translate business requirements into a technical approach that utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks
• Apply API-led connectivity concepts to business initiatives to help organizations achieve goals with APIs
• Oversee all phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition and support
• Help manage the technical scope on engagements to prevent scope creep and deviation from contract. Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, continuous integration and deployment, test driven development and proper documentation practices
• Strong exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA) 12c and API Gateway
• A minimum of 7 years hands-on experience with the Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA 12c) Platform and API Gateway
• Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design
• Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to API or general API-led integration
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly. Ability to methodically step through problems to understand where the problem originates and how to best resolve it
• Experience working with version control systems
• Provide agile lifecycle expertise with a focus on continuous development and integration
• Provide demonstrated experience and command of core Java, with prior API and web services experience.
• Strong understanding of common business processes that will be the foundation of many solutions
• Experience working closely with business users and helping them make critical decisions that will influence the solution by explaining options, concepts and best practices
• Understanding of project priorities, timelines, budget, and deliverables and the need to proactively push yourself and others to achieve project goals
• Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users
• Ability to take total ownership of assignments to resolve issues and drive them to completion
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities