6NKHI2-Industrial Engineer 2 - D26-Mfg Industrial Engrg
3003 W Casino Rd Everett, WA 98204 US
Our Industrial Engineering contractors will focus on production stability, implementing lean methodologies, assessing and performing to rate readiness requirements, as well as improving quality through root cause analysis. Candidates will be engaging with all manufacturing, engineering, and production-supporting organizations and should be a self-starter as well as a collaborative team player. Our business units allow you to learn all aspects of the Aerospace Manufacturing world from supply chain production readiness through fabrication of raw materials, assembly and installation, and supporting deliveries to our customers around the world.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an Engineering field
- 1 or more years of experience working in an engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and/or production environment
- 1 or more years of experience defining, developing, implementing, or improving production processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience): -
Skilled in effective time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- 1 or more years of experience working with Lean Manufacturing with knowledge of lean principles
- Experience developing and deploying standard processes.
- Proficient in structured problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
Associate (Level 2): Bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with experience in an engineering classification. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- This position is to support 1st shift (start times dependent on organization), with some collaboration possible between 2nd and 3rd shift.
Successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment OJT or formal classroom training. 100% Onsite at one of these locations: Everett, WA
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (REQUIRED FOR LI ROLES): - Must be able to crouch down, semi-mobile, walk, and climb stairs while performing duties throughout the day.
Resume review and/or phone interviews; 30 minute Phone/WebEx screen.
Describe the project/day-to-day activities they will be working on:
We are looking to place candidates on daily tasks associated with scheduling, daily shop floor management removing roadblocks with multiple support organizations, process improvements, developing/updating recovery plans, analyzing traveled work to reduce reoccurrence and to improve do-whats-due.
Depending on specific experience, candidates may also be utilized for developing and executing plans for rate readiness activities, resource utilization and crew cycling optimization, operations planning, and more.
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.