6H6HI3-Manufacturing Engineer 3 - 66S-Fabrication
. Mesa, AZ 85284 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6H6HI3-Manufacturing Engineer 3 - 66S-Fabrication to join our Client's team.
Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies. Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines. Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans. Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements. Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices. Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions. Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule. Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts. Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies.
- Numerical control, machining and programming technical experience
- Experience with Unigraphics NX
- Experience with CGTech Vericut / Vericut Composites software
- Experience with Composites Fabrication
- Experience in machining and machine automated equipment controls
- Describe the project they will be working on: US Govt Secure Program Boeing Phantom Works Division (Advanced Composites Fabrication Center)
- Size of the Team: Currently 3 NC Programmers, increasing to 6 NC Programmers during 2024
- Does the statement of work have any limitations on physical attributes? (Heavy lifting, long hours on feet, confined spaces, harnesses that have certain weight limits, etc.) No
- FOR LI will they be operating any machinery? If so, what kind? No
- Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): Related NC Programming experience/expertise. 5+ years demonstrated experience with NC Programming and Machine Control Data\
- Software skills required: Unigraphics NX and CGTech Vericut / Vericut Composites
Any certifications required: Not required
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.