Design and Analysis Engineer 3 - Electrical Systems
12301 Missouri Bottom Rd Hazelwood, MO 63042 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 3 to join our Client's team.
- Works with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Analyzes and translates requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Bachelor degree aligned to the role (I need Mechanical and Electrical engineers)
- 5 years experience
- 3D modeling experience, preferably they would have experience with the software and systems we use for the two roles (Mechanical: NX; Electrical: Capital Logic)
Security Clearance Required: Secret (post start)
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.