Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a .NET Developer to join our client’ s team and work at our customer site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based and headquartered and is responsible for safeguarding, property and public well-being.
The Software Developer will have proven experience building n-tier web applications and services using the latest methodologies, in an Agile, iterative development environment. The Software Developer must be self-directed, proactive, organized, and engaging with business owners. The Software Developer will work with a team of top-notch developers on exciting projects.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 or more years’ experience of software development.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with business stakeholders and ensure a thorough understanding of requirements in order to evaluate, design, improve and maintain database and reporting assets.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong quantitative skills.
- Able to effectively implement commonly used software patterns.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, and MS SQL.
- Background in designing and working with n-tier architectures.
- Experience with MVC, Web API,
- Experience with .NET testing frameworks
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities